SilverMalaysia

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Special Deal. Silver Panda


Week  17.2 Special Deal. Silver Panda 2011 1 oz.

I just browse ebay today and found a good deal.


According to my calculation, you can buy up to 3 pcs and still below RM500, thus non-taxable.
This is for the benefit of the reader of my blog. If you miss it too badlah.

Normally, people reluctant to ship via 1st class mail due to no tracking. Nevertheless, 1st class mail is ok for me so far but I’m not sure about your area.

Silvereaglecoins is a reputable company ok.

Good Luck in your panda hunting.

5 comments:

  1. Saw the listing while trawling eBay, its a good deal. Even better at their website http://www.silver-eagle-coins.com

    eBay price US51
    Silver Eagle site US48

    Save a total of 3 bucks per Panda :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you can give it a try. I will go through ebay 1st.

    ReplyDelete