SilverMalaysia

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recent Communication. Whisper from the Wise.


Week 18.1 Recent Communication. Whisper from the Wise.
I attended the National Achiever Congress 2011 for the first time, I knew about the congress 5-10 years back but this is the first time I attending the congress. Well, sometimes it quite difficult to network with other people. Nevertheless, I managed to talk to 1-2 persons over there. One of them was an old timer who has been in the congress for many times already. Just come here to listen to speaker on what they have to offer. I asked him whether he has taken any course before. He said “Yes”, he attended some Internet Marketing seminar because his son glued to computer most of the time. So he decided to learn what is it all about? However after learning it, he said it not suitable for him as he preferred face to face communication to finish off his deal. Nevertheless, he told me you must know what you want as there are plenty of offerings out there such as Internet Marketing, tax Lien, Property, Options etc.  Certainly something can be learned since a large amount of money is paid for these courses.
I refuted back, I said some people attended certain courses like Stock Market, Forex, Option but still did not go anywhere, some even became poorer. He said you must not be greedy you must stick to the trading rules. People loses $ because they become greed and no longer stick to their trading rule. Even you visit Genting every weekend, you can still earn enough to pay off your house. He said he seen someone done it before. Wow! Isn’t that amazing.
He said in 2009, Robert Kiyosaki came and told us to buy Silver. He said "Aiyah! should have brought some lor. at USD10/oz. Now USD38+ already". I told him I investing silver since 2008. I even show him my ebay store, my blog and some SMS of customer placing order. “Well, good $ isn’t it”, he said. I said "OK lah can make a living." After that the conversation stopped as I have to make a move back home. Never meet him again, nevertheless, I have learned something from him. Hopefully, he can learn something back from my blog. There are some people who will never buy things online-lah. They will only buy from shops. At this point of time, it’s pretty expensive to set up a physical shop.

2 comments:

  1. rumor target another 50 basis points increase to OPR until year end.

    rumor the FEDS considering QE "LITE" or "2.5".

    all are rumors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.cnbc.com/id/43214726

    Now, however, Utah has passed a law intended to encourage residents to use gold or silver coins made by the Mint as cash, but with their value based on the weight of the precious metals in them, not the face value - if, that is, they can find a merchant willing to accept the coins on that basis.

    ReplyDelete