SilverMalaysia

Thursday, September 1, 2011

CME Margin Raise 3.


Week 31.2 CME Margin Raise 3.
Well, I was expecting CME to raise their gold margin on 30th August 2011 and price to drop on Wednesday nite Malaysia time then whack it kow kow. They did not raise the margin. Thus, the gold and silver price remains the same and a bit higher by now. Well, I was wrong this time. Perhaps, the cartel has found that when they raise the margin price drop only for 1-2 days, only to recover back to the old level quickly. It’s seems that margin raise is no longer effective. Current buyer has very deep pocket.
Since the delivery for silver and gold is end of Sept 2011, we still have a long way to go. As off now I don’t know what will happen next. Wait for new news to come.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you post a lot of good article to share silver. Can I have your personal e-mail or contact no for buying silver from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well U can email me at wkchan1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete