SilverMalaysia

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Religious Item


Week 51.1 Religious Item

For me I have a policy where I don’t sell or promote to friends in work place or places of workshop such as temple, church, mosque etc. Unless they asked me then it’s another story. Part of the reason is I never able to convince any friends to do the things I want to do even if I subsidize them, let alone selling things to them. Even a simple commitment to do some extra work they just brush off to do their own things. I have done enough in the past, thus selling to others is the best. 

In religion it’s a place where we seek the truth depending on who and what we believe. Thus, there is a lot of trust put on you by the people whom trusted you. I believe in law of cause and effect, thus religious place is a place I prayed and go. I have seen and hear some stories on those who stolen some temple fund and what happen to them few years down the road. It’s really very bad. Well, if you do happen to sell some precious metal with religious symbol on it, try to sell it at reasonable price. For religion is something you practice, it’s not right to make a rip-off on your customer on something their belief.

In Precious metal silver is silver, gold is gold. Even if you put any god picture into it, it does not make it more valuable in term of precious metal content. Just don’t get so carry-away when people sell you Kwan Yin silver bar, dragon silver bar, Jesus cross silver bar/coin etc. If you want, just get 1-2 pcs to show your belief and that it. Beyond that is not worth-while.


No comments:

Post a Comment