SilverMalaysia

Monday, October 3, 2011

CIMB called.


Week 36.2 CIMB called.
During the Sept24-26 fire sales, I need to restock back my silver for later sales. So my bank account activity is increasing up to a trigger point. Then, I received a call from CIMB bank officer. Hello “Gold Chan”, what is your account got so much deposit-in one? For what purposes arh?
Aiyah, got to explain already. Later I send them a business registration form to them and the case was closed for a while. As a beginner I don’t know what law I had violated, only time will tell. I need to register a business account fast, but there are quite a bit of restriction on business account. For example, for maybank, you must do all the transaction in the branch where the account is opened.  CIMB is much better. Someone told me if you do any bank transaction above RM50,000/- per day, your name go straight to Bank Negara, you will get a surprise call lah. For you guys, better beware lah. For those reseller, you all take care huh. Chap San.
However, there are some issues I need to address before I will proceed with the business account. A personal account is the best in terms of portability and flexibility. That’s why I stick to it for so long.
To change is to improve, To be prefect is to change often.

No comments:

Post a Comment