SilverMalaysia

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Price War


Week 39.2 Price War
Throughout my selling experience, I think this is the first time where the price war has become so fierce that some even can afford to sell at extremely low price. Wow! I think at the moment I surrenderlah. I also cannot beat their price. Now have to wait and see lah. Just hang on to my stock.
Most of the sellers and buyers are advertising at Facebook SLS website. Wow! Tonnes of traffic there. Last time my phone used to be “Telefon berbunyi ring2”. I used to say “Sorrylah brother I don’t have stock lah. You wait for the next round lah”.
Now no more, in fact got to call some customer asking them
“Just to get it all out, what's in my head
And I, I am
feeling a little peculiar
And so I wake in the morning and I step outside
And I take A deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs,
What's goin' on

And I say hey.... hey....
I said hey, what's goin' on
And I say hey.... hey....
I said hey,
what's goin' on”

Hi:- I tak boleh buat business lah, orang jual bayar murah. Saya punya petrol, SMS pun tak cukup. Buang masa saja lah. Simpan saja lah.
I cannot do business lah, people selling so cheap. Not enough for my petrol and sms. A waste of time only, now just keep lah.
For buyer, now the sale is on. You should grab some coins and bar from those seller as they are all selling cheap now, once if there is a rapid price up movement, seller will get caught for selling too cheap. Then it may not be that cheap anymore.

9 comments:

  1. yes dont sell now. there is indeed a fierce price war because many people are caught in debt, they using debt (not true savings) to acquire silver to sell thinking of making quick moeny, now they are stuck.

    having said that, their fear could be true, US DOLLAR could rally long into next year and silver may correct but downside limited. However, I think GOLD is going to plunge quite a bit having run up so much so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOLD today is like the OIL of 2008, everyone thinking it will hit 2000, but it wont hit 2000 anymore this year next year, it wont even hit 1700. When everyone thinks that way, time to switch to the other side of thinking.

    I dont think silver will shoot below 20, but I think gold will shoot below 1000. Who has the most gold now? the central bankers. They going to do the short sell of the century to drive prices down to unbelievable level so you keep believing in the paper currency. Just like what you seeing in silver market now, selling below physical price.

    the people have bills to pay and worst they used margin & unmanagable debt to acquire metal, it is a mistake they live to regret soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. almost every business is doing price war ... from toy collectibles (selling below cost) to shirts to food to metal ... this is a sign many people used cheap credit to do business and overexpanded, now the people spending slowdown due to fear of recession.

    this is not doing business, this is irrational pure survival mode only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SILVER price still pretty good overseas, or at least I see in ebay US market, try selling there if you want, just charge the 15% overhead cost into the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalah, cheap credit personal loan,.now many people took personal loan and dump prices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy US DOLLAR to hedge against the coming rampage. Many people still think GOLD will go up forever and ever, you just need 1 big EURO bank to FAILES and the EU to screw up in the bailout process (print too little too late) ... everything will go down 40%-50%.

    In fact these days, I am starting to see a lot of for sales and auction signs for properties in KLANG VALLEY, KOTA DAMANSARA area ... this is a sign of something is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. US BANKS are swarmed with more CASH than any other BANKS in the world, CHINA, EMERGING MARKET and EUROPE are all low in capital after they leveraged up so much over the last 3 years ... therefore I think US DOLLAR will be SAFE for awhile.

    When US DOLLAR strengthens, all US DOLLAR denominated risk assets will fall in prices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see the price war is still happening in Facebook :)

    Silver in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete