SilverMalaysia

Monday, December 12, 2011

Customer is my Best Friend in Need


Week 46.2 Customer is my Best Friend in Need.
Well, whenever you need expert advice on certain area be it in economy, post office,  JPJ, web hosting, medicine etc you will think of someone to ask.  Who do you ask?
For me those people whom I professionally know off will not entertain me that much. For example, even though I visit the doctor from my panel clinic many times yet there are many things that they will not shared with us due to our business relationship.  Similarly with those post office staff who you always send off your important packages. A different thing will be shared.
Yet, many of my customers from various field of expertise do share some of their experience with me on their field. It’s a complete 180 degree turn.  It’s always an interesting and refreshing discussing. Off course, I’m not their customer thus there is no conflict of interest and greater room for sharing. Certain times, when I ‘m in need of certain advice, I do call up some of my customer and ask for more information. They are helpful most of the time.
Unfortunately they seldom asked question other than precious metal. Nevertheless, I always make a point to answer all email and calls.

3 comments:

  1. US DOLLAR had regained some grounds, but dont have too much faith in it because BEN BERNANKE doesnt like a strong US DOLLAR, once it crosses 3.20 I believe FEDS will take action again.

    This will lend support to GOLD and SILVER.

    Having said that US will enjoy good fortune next year from feng shui perspective, and there is no clashing element meaning it is a good year. Star #8 is in US, but dont be too happy because star #7 will be back to US as we move closer to 2013 ... so PM sellers need to tahan for 1 year.

    The potential for SILVER is huge over long run, better than GOLD which is hoarded only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year you all jimat-jimat tahan for 1-2 tahun, difficult time will pass ... having enjoy bull run for few years, let precious metal rest for 1 year lah.

    You all get too used to many businesses, so must learn to get use to quiet time also, that is just business cycle ... is a normal thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those highly leveraged now at 5% cash 95% metal ... pity too bad ... now u know why safety margin is so important loe ... regardless of how good and how promising something is. Important lesson of life. WATCH OUT SAFETY MARGIN. What to do, either you dump prices quickly sell (which makes matter worse because people will wait for you to dump more) ... or wait loe.

    tat day saw someone selling 2012 Kook for 138/oz !! yet no one buying ... u see ...

    ReplyDelete