SilverMalaysia

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lucky Day


Week 45.1 Lucky day
Well last week, one buyer insist me to send via pos laju, so I send out the package on 1st Dec 2011, then when I tracked the package it was stated the package was dispatched out from PPL Kajang. Then 2nd Dec 2011, Kajang was flooded and the pos office is just nearby there.  I guess I was lucky by 1 day, if I decided to pos 1 day later, there may be a chances that my package now in Sg Chua. Hihi.
Another development, I was supposed to meet up some person for a business plan on 2nd Dec 2012. I decided on Metro Kajang and he decided on Damansara. So it was done at Damansara, the meeting lasted from 12:45 till 4:00 pm. I was lucky again, have I or he agreed on Kajang, there is a high probability that his RM200K car is as good as gone in Sg Chua. For me, it still OK, incentives to change new car.
For more video, just go to the URL below.
Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. haha! lucky you! lucky that both your silver and your can are not swimming in sungai chua :P

    Silver in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete