SilverMalaysia

Monday, August 8, 2011

Fastest COD


Week 28.1 Fastest COD
Recently just done a COD, I called up my friend he said the place is super congested, the only way to be at the place is to keep driving slowly. Then I saw his car queuing for a traffic light. I straight away get into his car in the middle of the road. Then, while the car is stopped, I gave him his goods, he calculated and checked the goods he already paid earlier. Just before I’m finishing the car stop right in-front of the traffic light which just turn yellow,  I told him not to cross the road first, we are finishing the deal soon. Once thing is in order, I gave him back RM10 balance, drop off the car before the light turn green and he move on with his work.  No parking no disturbance etc. Business is done in 5 minutes. I have never expected things to be like that. Then I move on to another COD in 10 minutes time, $ is transferred via ATM when the buyer saw the goods, then I rush back to do some of my things. If everyday like this kaya lor, too bad only once a while only.

No comments:

Post a Comment