SilverMalaysia

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Recent Communication

Week 6.2 Recent Communication

Just bump up with an old customer of mine. He used to buy a lot from me previously then stop for 1.5 years. Just want to find out what happen to him.
He told me he sold off most of the item he brought from me. Wow! Just keep some of it only. He told me “Silver is very heavy, very difficult to bring few kilos around”. I now focus on mining stock. He said “ Naik cepat, turn pun cepat. ”. I think most of it is done online.

Wow! U R more advanced than silvermalaysia now. Wish you best of luck. For me I will follow Jason Hommel approaches. He previously started with mining stock and has a newsletter business but now focuses on his silver store. I think I will focuses on selling silver instead.

Nevertheless, in case you decide to buy foreign mining stock you can do it via Hong Leong Bank or Maybank and other various banks.

http://www.hlb.com.my/eb/ebroking/foreign_trading_cost.pdf


http://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/public/promoDetail.do?channelId=INV-Investment&cntTypeId=0&cntKey=INV01.08&programId=INV01-ShareTrading&chCatId=/mbb/Personal/INV-Investment

No comments:

Post a Comment